
Hi every one ... this is me Hope :) ... Yes this is my name or the translation of my Arabic name Amal.. anyway...
All the time I have thoughts and I feel that I want to be a writer ... yes ... I would love to be one and well know one in the future… so I was thinking of how to publish my "thoughts" in a country like mine where it is hard to find a publisher for unknown "woman" with totally no feminine power or strong communication.. Additionally, most people do not like to read here they prefer watching TV instead. Furthermore, my MA adviser (whom I really love and appreciate every single thing she done and will do for me to be not only good student but good person) keeps saying that I have good ideas in my mind that I have to let them out in paper and that I have to practice too much writing to enhance my writing skills.
All the time I have thoughts and I feel that I want to be a writer ... yes ... I would love to be one and well know one in the future… so I was thinking of how to publish my "thoughts" in a country like mine where it is hard to find a publisher for unknown "woman" with totally no feminine power or strong communication.. Additionally, most people do not like to read here they prefer watching TV instead. Furthermore, my MA adviser (whom I really love and appreciate every single thing she done and will do for me to be not only good student but good person) keeps saying that I have good ideas in my mind that I have to let them out in paper and that I have to practice too much writing to enhance my writing skills.

As a lazy person, I've been doing it slowly ………………
Until I saw this wonderful movie of Meryl Streep " Julie & Julia" were a young writer (she) trapped in a rather unpleasant job enliven her dreary life, she attempts to cook every recipe in Julia Child's cookbook, and writes a blog to document her progress. So I thought I could do the same and start my BLOG to write whatever is in my mind and to chare my "thoughts" with my friends and people.

However, I am not going to write about cooking (I really love it) ……… I will be writing about women's lives in fiction .. some true stories some not.. only out of my imagination… and I will be waiting your comments… what do you think??

1 comment:
i believe it takes a lot of courage to start blogging or writing in a country like ours...and i know about the ideas in the head, so i think this is the best decision you took; to start blogging your thoughts till one day get published.
Post a Comment